- Last Updated: Sunday, 28 September 2014 15:14
- The Vice-President, when acting in the capacity of President, shall be the chief executive officer of the Society. He shall preside at all meetings of the Society and of the Board of Directors. He shall have the general and active management of the affairs of the Society. He shall see that all orders and resolutions of the Board of Directors are carried into effect.
- The Vice-President shall be the de-facto chapter liaison for those members not served by an established Chapter
- The Treasurer shall have the custody of the funds and securities of the Society and shall keep full and accurate accounts of all assets, liabilities, receipts and disbursements of the Society in the books belonging to the Society and shall deposit all monies, securities and other valuable effects in the name and to the credit of the Society in such chartered bank or trust company, or, in the case of securities, in such registered dealer in securities as may be designated by the Board of Directors from time to time.
- He shall disburse the funds of the Society as may be directed by proper authority taking proper vouchers for such disbursements, and shall render to the President and Directors at the regular meeting of the Board of Directors, or whenever they may require it, an accounting of all the transactions and a statement of the financial position, of the Society
- Coordination among existing chapters
- Intermediate chapter issues with national board
- "Curate" chapter bylaws
- Ensure free and fair elections among chapters
- Foster new and potential chapters